- 2023-present: Director, MHP Group
MHP Group is an industry-leading full-service communications group, headquartered in London.
The team consists of expert brand strategists, corporate advisers and sector specialists, working together to deliver integrated solutions and shape the future of the business.
- 2021-2023: Associate Partner and Head of Digital Public Affairs, Dentons Global Advisors
DGA is one of the UK’s largest independent public affairs and campaigns consultancies with offices in Berlin, Brussels, London, Paris, Washington, Beijing, and New Delhi, as well as a worldwide network of affiliate firms covering more than 70 markets.
Clients included Budweiser, John Lewis, Waitrose, McLaren and Aston Martin.
- 2019-2021: Head of Digital and Strategic Communications, Virgin Money UK
Virgin Money is the new disruptive force in UK banking. Bringing together the combined history and expertise of Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank, the digital brand B and Virgin Money, they are the only bank outside the ‘Big 5’ that boasts a genuine full-service personal and business banking capability.
They serve 6.4 million customers across the UK through a digital-first approach that offers leading online and mobile services, supported by telephone and branch banking, including a national network of branches and business banking centres.
- 2017-2019: Special Adviser to Prime Minister Theresa May, 10 Downing Street
The first Downing Street Special Adviser appointed to oversee digital communication, serving Prime Minister Theresa May.
I am very grateful for all the work that you have done on our social media output. When you joined in 2017, both Number 10 and the Conservative Party lagged far behind other organisations in this area, but I am pleased that great improvements have been made on your watch. This has allowed us to communicate the Government's message more clearly and to more people.
Rt Hon Theresa May MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, 2016-2019.
- 2015-2017: Public Affairs Manager, Heineken UK
Heineken is the UK’s leading pub, cider and beer company and the name behind a host of brilliant brands from Strongbow to Foster’s and many more.
What’s more, when brewing and making beers and ciders that people love, they build them with staying power. More than 90% of the beers they sell in the UK are brewed here, and around 30% of the nation’s apples go into their ciders.
Their pride in their brands is matched by their passion for the great British pub. With around 2,500 pubs to their name in the UK, their Star Pubs & Bars business is all about putting pubs at the centre of community life and providing training and jobs for thousands of ambitious people.
- 2012-2015: Parliamentary Adviser to Rt Hon Gavin Barwell MP, Houses of Parliament
- 2010-2012: Communications Assistant, University of Surrey
- 2014-present: Councillor for Coulsdon Town ward, Conservative Party, Croydon Council
- 2022-present: Administration Chief Whip
- 2020-2022: Opposition Chief Whip
- 2018-2020: Shadow Cabinet member for Communities, Safety and Justice.
- 2016-2018: Opposition Chief Whip
- 2018-2019: Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Croydon Central
- 2010: Conservative Party Candidate for Selhurst ward in the Croydon Council elections
Positions of responsibility
- 2018-present: Patron, British Italian Conservatives
- 2022-present: Co-Chairman, British Tamil Conservatives
- 2022-present: Head of Communications, Conservative Friends of Small Business
- 2021-present: Committee Member, Digital Tories
- 2020-present: Head of Training and Outreach, Conservative Progress
Conservative Progress bridges the gap between the parliamentary party and grassroots activists. We create opportunities for Conservative party members to contribute to the national debate, and we nurture and train the next generation of activists, candidates and leaders.
- 2018-2022: Honorary Member and Patron of the British Tamil Conservatives
- 2019-2020: Deputy Chairman for London South Area, Conservative Party
Deputy Chairman of the London South area for the voluntary side of the Conservative party. Focusing on political strategy in Croydon, Sutton, Lambeth and Southwark.
- 2012-2014: Deputy Chairman for South London Area, Conservative Party
Deputy Chairman for the whole of South London for the voluntary side of the Conservative party. Focusing on membership and fundraising.
- 2023-present: Trustee, Woodmansterne Charities
In the 1600s, a number of generous people left money in their wills to be distributed through the church each year to people in need in the parish Woodmansterne. These bequests made up the Woodmansterne Charities. The funds are used to support those struggling with their energy or fuel bills.
- 2022-present: Council Representative, Surrey Countryside Partnerships Board and The Downlands Partnership
The SCP is the umbrella organisation for three teams that work together to restore and maintain chalk grassland, woodland and heathland habitats for biodiversity, wildlife, access and enjoyment by all. The Downlands Partnership is one of those. Established in 1988, it provides an urban fringe countryside management service, maintaining and enhancing the local environment for biodiversity, people and wildlife. Its territory covers the North of Reigate: from Banstead and Tattenham Corner, through Tadworth, Walton-on-the-Hill and Lower Kingswood, up to Chipstead and Coulsdon.
- 2020-present: Mentor, The Social Mobility Foundation
The Social Mobility Foundation (SMF) is a charity which aims to make a practical improvement in social mobility for young people. The SMF was founded in 2005 in order to provide opportunities, and networks of support for 16-17 year olds who are unable to get them from their schools or families.
- 2020-present: Fundraiser, Campaign Against Living Miserably
The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is leading a movement against suicide, the single biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK and the cause of 18 deaths every day. So far raised nearly £1000 through working with local groups including Banstead Rotary, Redhill Redstone Rotary, the Chipstead Women’s Institute and the Banstead Arts Society.
- 2014-2015: Mentor, Lives Not Knives
Lives Not Knives (LNK) was founded in 2007 as a campaign to make people aware of the dangers of knife crime. It has since moved towards supporting young people into education, employment and training. LNK works with a broad range of young people up to the age of 24, as well as a great number of local businesses – forging the connection between young people and prospective employers. The charity aims to assist young people by developing their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals.